Monday 4 April 2011

On 'lunch punching' and Misery.

Actually, mainly lunch punch. The phenomenon thats sweeping the country at a rate dictated by how quickly I can tell people about it.

It's simple really, but beautiful in it's simplicity.

Step One:  Wait for a friend to buy lunch, preferably something with a high viscosity content. For example a pie or a yogurt.

Step Two: Punch the shit out of their lunch.

And there it is. The 'lunch punch'.

If ever I'm bored or sad, say for example I just found out that I got a bad mark in a university assessment I don't care about, I like to bitterly take it out on my friends by ruining their lunch, and by extension, the key to their ultimate survival in this our lives; the race to a mortgage.

Fuck I love mortgages.

Because I speak really good French, like basically fluent and sometimes I have to help my French friends with talking, I know that the word 'mortgage' roughly translates as 'a measure of death'. Mort means death and gage means measure. See? These are all facts.

Obvious.

1 comment:

  1. Georgie is going to knock you clean out one of these days; he told me.

    ReplyDelete