Tuesday 22 March 2011

Eating Beans and watching TV.

After Sunday nights distinct lack of sleeping, I'm still recovering. But I have finished my dissertation. I'm about to read it through for the first time, so very soon someone is likely to forcefully remove my best writer in the world crown, on account of the fact it's probably shit.
Anyway, what I thought I would do, and I'm not a man that plays computer games ordinarily, (I move the control around in the air sometimes as though in my head, this and not the directional pad is how you move the character) was to spend the day dual screening with Family Guy on one TV and a game called Dead Space on the Other.
I thought that being an adult male, computer games wouldn't be able to psychologically damage me any more. Turns out they can. The first time a fleshless, dribbling and very angry long armed alien tried to stab me in the torso with his sword arm I think I made a girly noise. You sort of wonder round space in the dark, looking for festering corpses that promptly re-animate and fuck you up. It's really pretty cool.
It's now in the list next to roast dinners in the things better than money list.
In other news, in the continued argument between me and Vodafone, that has resulted in them not allowing me services without me first paying for them (Selfish bastards) I still don't have the ability to phone anyone. Which is proving difficult because even people that KNOW I CAN'T REPLY continue to text me questions, this is very frustrating,

1 comment:

  1. Moving the controller around is so the sign of an amateur. My sisters always do that.

    ReplyDelete