Friday 18 March 2011

Some Hypothetical materials.

Right, after my initial reservations about Blogs, I have decided to carry out an experiment. Admittedly I haven't added to this in the last couple of days and that doesn't bode well for the longevity of my experiment, but I'm going to try adding stuff most days as I really have little else to do. In conjunction with my Blog, I've also recently got myself a Starbucks card and even though the name on the account is 'coffeetwat', no amount of irony can save me from the fact that I'm a dickhead with a laptop in a coffee shop writing a blog. Feel free to smear the word 'bellend' in chocolate on my front door. (This is an actual challenge.)

As a side note, I have a new house mate, Gareth, so to celebrate his moving in, we gift wrapped a neighbours hedge. The wrapping paper had sweets on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment