Monday 21 March 2011

The nighttime.

So Today and yesterday and last night became one like in the Spice girls song because George basically dared me to write my dissertation in a night to see what happens. By 8am I felt like people were watching me even when i was alone in my room. I think this is called paranoia and is bad. I also felt like my ears were pulsing and i couldn't feel my face.

On the plus side, i wrote several thousand words about sandwiches and gunfights and punching horses. I'm pretty sure in my tired state it's the best thing anyone has EVER written but by the time I've slept and re-read it I will quickly realise it's the distracted ramblings of a very tired and soon to be failed novelist. Until that time comes though, I'm the best writer in the world. Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment